Shaping Our Future
Green building is the science of creating structures and processes that are environmentally responsible and sustainable throughout a building’s lifecycle from site planning to design, construction, operation, maintenance, renovation and deconstruction. At DC&F Corp, we believe in a green, sustainable future and we are taking measures to incorporate the best practices of green building throughout our operations.
At DC&F Corp, we understand that sometimes schedules are tight. In such cases, Panelization systems can be a viable option. We can work with you to make it happen. We have in-depth experience of working with Panelization systems, and recognize the benefits – better quality, less wastage of lumber, safer process and less mess. The panelized package arrives on site built and ready for installation, resulting in significant benefits in cost, time and quality.
Here are some of the most outstanding benefits of panelized construction:
- Material and cost savings
- Human error is reduced
- Reduced waste and disposal costs
- Savings due to volume purchasing
- Panels that are accurate and better fitting on-site
- Reduced warping, shrinkage and floor squeaks
- More reliable completion and move in date
- Year round construction is possible