Skip to content
- At the request of DISTRIKT DEVELOPMENT, DC&F was asked to provide management services for the restoration of various building elements on a completed and occupied condominium building.
- Restoration of 120-unit condominium with underground parking garage.
- While the building was completed and occupied, various deficiencies were remaining causing significant financial and time losses for the owner.
- DC&F provided onsite labour and management to conduct repair works as well as consulting functions to rectify the work.
- These included:
Site surveys of work in place.
Review of existing work against drawings and specifications that were to be followed.
Review of accounting and payments made to trade contractors.
Solicitation of team of building envelope, building science and restoration consultants to document and provide repair recommendations for the building.
Solicited quotations to complete repair works.
Self performed repair works.
Managed, tracked, and completed over 2,000 Tarion related deficiencies.
- The result of DC&F’s work was the successful rectification of major building defects, the prevention of Tarion conciliations, prevention of lawsuits against the project and the elimination of thousands of Tarion related deficiencies.